Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
Introducing the new Ingersoll Rand 3.0 HP (2.2 kW) twin-stage 5" (125mm) turbine grinder. Our new Vortex VT22 Turbine Grinder tool offers a speed governor that maintains the most efficient speed while under load. A spindle offset of only .89" (25mm) allows greater use of the grinding wheel and a cutting depth of up to 1.6" (40mm). The Vortex VT22 Turbine Grinder is made for an unsurpassed material removal rate in the toughest application environment.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.9 in (22.5mm)Spindle Offset - Cuts deeper! Cutting depth up to 1.6 in (40mm)
- Optional Top Handle - Provides access to hard to reach places.
- Reduced Vibration Adjustable Side Handle - Increase operator comfort and efficiency.
- One Button Spindle and Guard Lock - Quick abrasive changes and guard adjustment.
- Large Guard Adjustment - Allows for better visibility and better safety.
- Directional Exhaust - Increases comfort by allowing left or right side exhaust.
- Trigger Safety Lock - Helps guard against accidental operation.
Click Here to view a Product Brochure