Product Announcement from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Design, Testing, Documentation and Applications Support
With a rapidly expanding range of industries now relying on solder-free Press-Fit technology as a key lynchpin in their electronics assembly strategies, it has become increasingly important for suppliers of compliant Press-Fit interconnects to provide stringently controlled testing, qualification and manufacturing processes.
As discussed in previous Tech Bulletins, Press-Fit technology offers an excellent alternative for creating reliable electro-mechanical interconnects without using solder.
This issue begins a new two-part Tech Bulletin series focusing on the following key elements that must be addressed by Press-Fit suppliers:
- Design and testing standards
- Documentation and applications support
- Raw materials selection and plating process controls
- Global tooling standards, inspection criteria and production control plans
- Worldwide functional testing and application support capabilities
The first Tech Bulletin in this series addresses Design and Testing Standards, Documentation and Applications support.
Click here to read the Best Practices for Press Fit Tech Bulletin
Click here to see all Press-Fit Tech Bulletins
Click here to read more about Interplex's Press Fit Technology.