Product Announcement from Lapmaster International
Since 1907 Barnes has been considered a world leader in developing innovative honing and bore finishing technology and processes. The earliest Barnes honing machines were the first to make honing a practical and efficient means of finishing automotive cylinder bores in a production environment. As honing and bore finishing requirements evolved, Barnes introduced a multitude of new products and innovations including multiple spindle machines, automatic part load/unload and transfer, automatic tool changing devices, in process part gauging, servomotor controlled honing stone expansion systems and single pass bore finishing. This long history of innovation has culminated in a new generation of machines, tools, fixtures and abrasives that deliver improvements in honing and bore finishing accuracy, surface finish, productivity and efficiency that were unimaginable just a decade ago.
Currently, Barnes offers the following products:
* Vertical Stroke-Honing Systems
* Horizontal Stroke-Honing Systems
* Vertical Single-Pass Single-Spindle Bore Finishing Systems
* Vertical Single-Pass Multi-Spindle Bore-Finishing Systems
* Stroke-Honing and Single-Pass Bore Finishing Tools
* Fixtures and Accessories for Stroke Honing & Bore Finishing
* Lubricants, Cleaning Systems and Measuring Tools for Honing
Please contact Barnes Honing at 224-659-7101 or visit us at www.barneshoning.com for further information concerning these Bore Honing & Finishing Systems.