Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The UC-8481 is a compact size computer with multiple-WAN wireless routing function. The 2 combination allows customer effortless for system-level design and achieves cost effective solution. The UC-8481 series comes with seven connectors that allow users to connect various wireless and GPS modules, making it particularly well-suited for rolling stock and moving vehicles. It is a convenient cornerstone for customizing intelligent, cost-effective wireless communication platforms.
- Accepts multiple wireless modules for cross-operator applications and expansion
- Independent, software-controlled power switches for cellular modules protects system integrity and performance
- Rugged thermal design with high performance wireless modules meets or exceeds the highest EN 50155 requirements
- Intel XScale IXP435 533 MHz processor
- 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- 512 MB NAND Flash for data storage
- 32 MB NOR Flash to store OS
- Fanless and rugged design for rolling stock applications that require EN 50155 standards
- Extra Wi-Fi and cellular slots for cross-operator expansions
- Wi-Fi, Cellular, and GPS modules for full communications mobility
- Independent, software-based power control of cellular modules
- Ready-to-run embedded Linux operating system
- -25 to 70°C wide temperature models available
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.