DIN-Rail Managed Ethernet Switch - EDS-408A
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The EDS-408A-3S-SC-48 is the latest addition to the EDS-408A series. These new switches are designed with both ±24 and ±48 VDC power inputs to better suit the needs of telecommunication cabinet applications. This is Moxa's first managed switch that supports both positive and negative power input voltages. The EDS-408A-3S-SC-48's three single-mode fiber ports, wide temperature operating range, and Moxa's proprietary Turbo Chain redundant technology, make it the ideal switch for long distance and harsh environment projects.
- IPv6 ready (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Modbus/TCP industrial Ethernet protocol supported
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms at full load),
and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p and TOS/DiffServ) to increase determinism
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- Bandwidth management to prevent unpredictable network status
- Port mirroring for online debugging