Product Announcement from Measurement Computing
DASYLab lets you interactively develop PC-based data acquisition applications by simply attaching functional icons. DASYLab offers real-time analysis, control, and the ability to create custom graphical user interfaces (GUIs). What’s more, in contrast to other graphical programming environments, which can require weeks of training to master, DASYLab has a very short user-learning curve. Many applications can be configured in a few minutes, rather than days or weeks.
DASYLab supports most of MCC's data acquisition hardware, as well as a host of hardware from over 20 vendors. There is a wide variety of I/O capabilities to choose from, such as analog, digital, counter/timer, IEEE 488, RS-232, and DDE, plus any I/O device that is supported by an OPC (OLE for Process Control) driver.
To set up an application, simply drop the desired icons on your worksheet. Connecting all your icons together requires very little effort – simply click and drag them together or drag the output box of one functional icon to the input box of another functional icon (e.g., statistics).
- Create complex applications quickly and easily without programming
- Real-time data acquisition, analysis, control, and display functions
- Standard real-time displays (charts, meters, graphs)
- Up to 200 layouts for custom user interfaces and reports
- Complete library of computational functions including Statistics and FFT analysis
- Four levels of features from simple data logging to advanced signal analysis
- State Machine function for complex state-based scenarios
- Worksheet Sequencer allows you to control the execution of multiple worksheets
- Script feature allows you to create custom functions using open source Python™
- Connect to serial, OPC, ODBC, MODBUS, IVI, and TCP/IP based devices
- Drivers for MCC, Data Translation®, IOtech®, National Instruments™, and other vendors
- Combine analog, digital and counter inputs and outputs in one test
- Simple creation of reusable code blocks with the Black Box module
- More than 512 channels on multiple devices
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7
Learn more about DASYLab HERE