Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Scopes
Product Announcement from Microlease Inc.
Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Oscilloscope
The InfiniiVision 2000 and 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes offer entry-level prices to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in this class. The InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series offers 12 models from 70 MHz to 200 MHz with breakthrough technology that delivers more oscilloscope for the same budget.
Key Features and Specifications
- Bandwidth: 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz
- Channels: 2 or 4 analog channels (DSO) +8 digital channels (MSO)
- Sample Rate: Up to 2 GSa/s
- Memory: 100 kpts
- Display: 8.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480)
- Update Rate: 50,000 wfms/s
- Upgradable: Bandwidth, MSO, measurement applications and WaveGen
- Warranty: Standard 3-year
- Connectivity: USB host (one front, one back), USB device, LAN (optional), GPIB (optional)
- 3 year warranty standard
The InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series offers entry-level price points to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class. Agilent's breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
More signal viewing
Engineering for the best signal visibility starts with the largest display. Our 8.5-inch WVGA display offers twice the viewing area with five times the resolution (WVGA 800x480 versus QVGA 320x240).
Fastest update rate
With Agilent-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series family delivers up to 50,000 waveforms per second. With this speed you can see signal detail and infrequent anomalies more of the time.