Wet/Dry Clean-up & High Velocity Dust Collection
Product Announcement from Morris Coupling Company
A complete line of tubing, fittings and bends for industrial, commercial and institutional vacuum systems. Typical applications include wet/dry material clean-up, high-velocity dust collection and special production applications. Available in:
- Sizes range from 2-1/8" through 12" O.D.
- 16 gauge through 11 gauge in aluminum, stainless steel, carbon and galvanized steel
- Inventory includes straights, bends, vacuum fittings, couplings, shrink sleeves and various accessories
Morris Coupling offers a 70 year commitment to serve our customers with quality products and superior service unequaled in the pneumatic and vacuum conveying industries.
Founded in 1941, Morris began its entry into pneumatic conveying through its design and introduction of the industry's first compression coupling - still the standard of the industry after more than 60 years. Superior quality, unequaled service and an unending commitment to total customer satisfaction has firmly established Morris as the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of components for pneumatic conveying systems.
Morris' significant growth over the years has been driven by an enhanced product offering, tremendous customer loyalty and outstanding employee dedication. A family-owned company with its corporate headquarters in Erie, PA, Morris Coupling has manufacturing facilities in Erie and Knoxville, TN, as well as distribution warehouses in Canada and Europe.
- Tubing and Pipe
- Installation Components
- Corporate commitment to providing 100% on-time shipments
- Knowledgeable and conscientious sales team determined to meet your requirements
- Extensive product range to satisfy your pneumatic, vacuum, and carrier pneumatic requirements
- Continuing technological and process improvements enable Morris to supply the highest quality components
- Morris will continue to ensure your competitive edge by monitoring and controlling product cost