Gap Pad Thermally Conductive Gap Filling Materials
Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
Gap Pad VO is a cost-effective, thermally conductive interface material.The material is a filled, thermally conductive polymer supplied on a rubber-coated fiberglass carrier allowing for easy material handling.The conformable nature of Gap Pad VO allows the pad to fill in air gaps between PC boards and heat sinks or a metal chassis.
Note: Resultant thickness is defined as the final gap thickness of the application.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal conductivity: 0.8 W/m-K
- Enhanced puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Conformable gap filling material
- Electrically isolating
Typical Applications Include:
- Computer and peripherals
- Power conversion
- Between heat-generating semiconductors and a heat sink
- Area where heat needs to be transferred to a frame, chassis, or other type of heat spreader
- Between heat-generating magnetic components and a heat sink
Sheet form and die-cut parts