Product Announcement from Select Fabricators, Inc.
Select Fabricators manufactures packaging that protects items placed inside from external forces and/or to keep the items themselves from leaking to the outside environment. To determine what type of barrier packaging is needed, follow these easy steps
- Decide what barriers are necessary. SFi makes barrier packaging with the following characteristics:
- Environmental protection including dust, water, oxygen, salt, and light
- Moisture vapor
- EMI shielding
- Static Control
- UV protection
- Corrosion protection.
Materials will be recommended based on barrier characteristics specified, unless otherwise requested.
- Bags, covers and shrouds can all be used to protect products, equipment and projects. SFi works with customers to provide both one-of-a kind solutions or mass production quantities of the packaging construction that best fits the application.
- Contamination Control
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Gas Sampling
- Military Packaging
- Nuclear Packaging
- Protective Packaging for Critical Components
- Shipping Protection
Select Fabricators, Inc. has an experienced 'design for protection' team that works with a customer from concept drawing to determine the most efficient packaging from the manufacturing stage through delivery to the end user.
Using a detailed process that analyzes specifications for cleanliness, exposure to air, chemicals and water, as well as transportation needs, SFi will deliver a turnkey or in-house contract manufacturing solution. The process typically follows this pattern:
- 1. Application Analysis
- 2. Manufacturing and Packaging Environment Analysis
- 3. Material and Equipment Selection
- 4. Qualification
- 5. Installation
- 6. Validation
- Bubble Pack
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)Co-Extrusion
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)Conductive
- High Strength/Barrier Films & Laminates
- Custom Laminates
- Photo Black
- Composition Materials
- Static Dissipative
- Flexible Foam
- Static Shielding
- VCi & VPI for Corrosion Control