Product Announcement from Spectrum Instruments Ltd.
MORE, FOR LESS !
Spectrum's new family of ThermoTRACK-IR infrared cameras include all the usable features of high end imagers and yet is priced so that everyone can afford to own one. Compact, easy to use, ThermoTRACK-IR's 60 Hz refresh rates provides a crisp vivid infrared image (a feature traditionally offered by more expensive camera systems). Field changeable lens and high temperature filters increase the flexibility of this cost effective line of imagers
- Excellent thermal image and high accuracy temperature measurement: ± 2% accuracy, 65mk thermal insensitivity
- Wide temperature measurement range: cover -20° to 250° C standard; 1200° C optional
- Laser pointer: helps user to locate target quickly and easily
- Built-in microphone to record 40 sec voice annotation: allows user to make quick voice comments with every thermal image; the voice annotation is stored permanently with the thermal image
- Exchangeable IR lenses for more flexibility: A flexible design allows ThermoTRACK-IR to adapt a wide-angle lens or a telephoto lens as needed. With a replaceable lens design, ThermoTRACK-IR presents a larger image for distant objects with a telephoto lens, or more details in a landscape scenario with a wide angle lens.
- High temperature measurement option: The temperature measurement range can be extended to 1200° C by simply attaching a high temperature filter on to the camera lens.
- Automatic Hot / Cold / Average spot recognition: Camera automatically searches out hottest sport (or coldest, or average) in any image - allows for faster fault identification
- Intuitive operating menu: Supports single-handed operation for quick camera operation and reduced inspection time
- Multifunction PC analysis IR software: ThermoTRACK-IR comes with its own PC software; "IR Software" allows user to analyze thermal images, listen to voice comment and add digital visible images to support a post inspection report; reports can be seamlessly merged and edited in Microsoft Word