Wireless Monitoring System
Product Announcement from Spectrum Instruments Ltd.
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH CSI RBMWARE, SKF PRISM. ENTEK ODYSSEY AND OTHER DBASE SOFTWARE PROGRAMS
Spectrum Instruments "WAM" Wireless 6-channel networkable Asset Monitoring System is engineered to withstand heat, cold, water, and caustic environments acquiring and transmitting data miles away.
- six(6) channel (weekly, daily, hourly up to continuously) acquired vibration channels, up to six(6) process channels and one(1) tach channel
- Mesh network 900 Mhz radio with high power 'Spread Spectrum' transmission in the ISM band
- up to 2 miles extended range or line-of-sight with optional direction antenna
- comes with a rugged industrial case milled from a solid piece of aluminium
- LED light indicates power is on, taking and transmitting data (off and flashing modes)
- 24V powered
- BNC connectors - compatible with traditional ICP accelerometers and wide variety of other vibration sensors
- multiple modules can be networked through out the plant
- Reliable - no moving parts!
- Receiver connects to customers PC with supplied USB cable
- data is conditioned, reviewed and archived in a suite of MAARs Online Monitor & Pathfinder software
- Optional Translator Software - facilitates transfer of 'WAM' data to most brand name data collector and walk-around data collector software systems
- analytical tools include FFT, waterfall and trend displays
- system has been fully tested included real world testing in a number of actual user applications
Applications (permanently mounted or portable trouble shooter):
- cooling towers
- paper machines
- just to name a few
Let us configure one of Spectrum's "WAM" Wireless Asset Monitoring System to meet your unique requirements. We will walk you through the installation and commissioning via phone/email or have us on-site for some installation assistance and formal training....either way you are assured to end up with a fully functional system - not something that will sit on the shelf!