Product Announcement from WD Bearing Group
WD Slewing bearings are all the support needed between the two parts relative to bear the axial rotation and at the same time, and radial force and overturning moment of the machinery-based components. Its basic function is to be fixed bolts used in machinery and equipment of the upper and lower bearings, and a power-transmission, and machinery and equipment between the two parts of the relative rotation. Slewing bearings are generally installed with a hole in gear, or gear, lubrication and seal holes, a compact, light weight, structural steel and good, smooth operation and high precision, secure, reliable and so on.
- Single-Row 4 Point Contact Ball Slewing Ring Bearing (Q Series)
- Single-row 4 Point Contact Ball Slewing Ring Bearing (01 Series)
- Single-Row 4 Point Contact Ball Slewing Ring Bearing (HS Series)
- Three-row cylindrical rollers slewing ring bearings(13 Series)
- Three-row cylindrical rollers slewing ring bearings(SW / SN Series)
Contact us now:firstname.lastname@example.org