Product Announcement from Watts
OneFlow® Anti-Scale Systems
Building owners, property managers and facility engineers now have a better environmentally friendly and virtually maintenance free solution to fight scale. OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These particles make their way through plumbing systems without latching on to pipes, fixtures, valves or heating elements
Scientifically tested and certified for performance, OneFlow® provides scale control results backed by years of successful field applications. Make the intelligent choice in scale prevention, OneFlow® from Watts. For more information visit the OneFlow® Anti-Scale System website or watch our OneFlow® Video.
- Eliminates scale prevention chemicals or salt
- De-scaling chemical costs are slashed
- Reduced labor costs and downtime
- Increased operating efficiencies
- Longer life for capital equipment
- Known to reverse existing scale problems
- Energy saving will provide immediate ROI
- No salt or chemicals required
- Economical and efficient
- Upflow design for better flow rates
- No backwashing and zero discharge
- Virtually maintenance free
- Consistent scale control performance
- Wide-range of commercial applications
- Uses environmentally friendly "green" technology
- Long-lasting media needs no regeneration
Contact Us Today
To learn more about OneFlow® Anti-Scale Systems, contact your local Authorized Watts Representative today to schedule an appointment.
About the Company
Founded in 1874, Watts, a subsidiary of Watts Water Technologies, Inc., is one of the world's largest independent valve companies with 11 factories in the United States and Canada. Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control products for the water quality, residential plumbing and heating, commercial and OEM markets. Visit us online at www.watts.com.